Tuesday 20 March 2012

Surprise!


My lovely friend Jenna was due to come around on Saturday for lunch and to cheer me up, as I was pretty grumpy!! I got a text off her saying she had met my neighbour in town and that we could go around her house for a change of scene and a gossip...so when I turned up, I found 8 of my friends and family ready to greet me!!


The table was set out with all sorts of yummy-ness, vintage china teacups, candles and cute silver birds....not to mention handmade fabric cupcakes which turned out to be burp cloths, made by my friend Priscilla.


Homemade brownies, Victoria sponge, & cupcakes....it was a delight!
We played games and laughed a lot.


We got completely spoilt with fabulous gifts. Handmade booties, and shoulder warmers, toys, photo albums, clothes and a few lovely things for me too including a bottle of bubbles for when the Pickle turns up!!



Amazing LOLA cupcakes and percy piglets!


Too cute!


I cannot thank everyone enough for the most fantastic afternoon! 
This Pip and me are so very lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives.
xxx

No comments: