Wednesday 6 March 2013

Growing Pains



 Chuckles, giggles, laughter, chortles they all brighten my day equally.
Life is full of them and I am so thankful for it! 
My little man is growing up too quickly, everything is changing, clothes packed away for the next bundle of joy, new car seats, bath seats, the list is endless!



A slight change around in August's room was in order too. We lowered the cot, as he has begun to stand up in bed! We have also had to take away the adored mobile, as he was trying to eat it, and the fear of it wrapping around his neck was too great for my nerves. I think it has a more grown up look. However it pains me to see our tiny newborn disappear and being taken over by a full on toddler, but i am looking forward to the next stage of our bambinos life. 


Why does it go so quickly?
It was a minute ago we brought him home from the hospital wasn't it?
One year old in 20 days...crazy head spin!

No comments: