Thursday 2 February 2012

Sleepy Head


Pip's room is starting to take shape. I couldn't resist making his/her bed.


It's getting harder to bend right now...this bump is growing by the day. 
We had a scan yesterday and my darling Ma came along to Pip watch...it was her first ever scan, as she never had one. She loved seeing Pip's chubby cheeks and was amazed with what they can do. S/he is measuring a week ahead at 33weeks and weighs around 4lb 4oz!! 


I have to stay I did get a bit teary eyed making Pip's bed all lovely...the thought that a bouncy baby will be snoozing in it is still hard to believe. 

Hopefully next week I will be able to show you the rest of the room...that is if I start to sleep a little better...this Mama is tired of these restless legs and only being able to nap for an hour before waking...it has been the worst thing about being pregnant...but the positives outweigh the negative every day. 

Must be time for a bath now!
Happy weekend 
xxx

No comments: