Wednesday 13 June 2012

Truly English


The English country Fete...It was the Wonderful Dutchmans first ever village fete....cream teas were a must!


 I couldn't take my eyes off this tiny owl, he was so cute and his nose looked just like lichen on a tree...the most perfect camouflage. 


Papa nearly won at the skittles...August was fast asleep to witness it!


Isn't this the most quintessentially English scene ever? There were Morris dancers, a dog show, raffles and smack the rat...my childhood was relived. I also won a hot air balloon flight in the raffle...so, so, so happy about that!

I cannot wait for August to enjoy these moments...running around asking for 50p for this and that game and entering his puppy into the most waggiest tail competition.

It makes me happy to know we will make this happen for him...maybe he and his puppy will win a rosette!

1 comment:

lemonade kitty said...

Well done on winning the balloon flight, I'd love to do that. Sounds like you had loads of fun at the fair, lucey x