Monday 31 October 2011

Letter to Pip ~ Part 2


Dear Pip,

Wow darling you are growing fast! 2 weeks ago I really didn't feel that pregnant, but boy you have made up for it in the last week. Week 18 has seen you double in size. I feel your weight in my belly all the time now, and I am still in awe of this....your'e really in there Pip, and in no time you will be in our arms.

At the moment your dad and I are working out which cot to buy you. Decisions like this are so exciting...its a big deal to us to make your room relaxed fun and a happy place to dream in. As we don't know whether you are going to be a girl or a boy we are going to paint your room yellow...it is a sunny room anyway but yellow will brighten those dull days.
I can just see us now playing in your room, seeing you snuggle your bear while I read you a bedtime story, watching your eyes get heavy with sleep, imagining what amazing dreams you will have.

We have also been discussing what it is going to be like to raise a bi-lingual child. We cannot wait for the challenge it will bring us...We are off to Holland in December and we are going to buy you lots of books and lovely Dutch clothes. You will be 23 weeks old and it will be your first time there, we cant wait to show you around!! You are only going to benefit from having a second language. Oma and Opa will be proud of you and Dad, and who know maybe I will learn too!! ;)

In 9 days we have your 20 week scan...halfway there little Pip. I cannot wait to see your acrobatics again.
Stay safe, happy and wriggling tiny one.

Love Mummy
xxx 

No comments: