Thursday 18 August 2011

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Now I love my bed. As a little girl I adored bedtime, being read a book, in the bottom bunk, feeling safe and secure.  I don't think that feeling has ever left me.

Now I'm in week 8 and I flit between being unable to sleep, to being unable to stay awake. This new sleep pattern is not going down well with me. I always knew sleep would be an issue when we had the baby...but already??? Boy, I'm so tired it is ridiculous.

That lovely sickness has also hit, here was me thinking I had got away with it, no such luck. I feel queasy most day but it normally the smell of something that sets me off....did you know boiling water has a smell? and that our saucepan drawer smells really bad....and our fridge.....jesus nose please calm down!!

On a positive my belly is feeling so firm, and the Wonderful one says he can feel my body changing....he fell asleep with his hand lovingly resting on my growing belly and it felt so good ;)

We have been discussing names, and have some great ones in the bag. Planning some trips away before the year is out is keeping me excited for the next stage, when I hopefully will feel amazing!!

We are hoping to get our scan date through soon, then somehow it will start to feel real, I cannot wait to see our little Bambino's face!

xxx




No comments: