Sunday 30 December 2012

9 Months ~ Letter to August


Wave, Wave, Wave Auggy

This month you have waved at everyone...to Daddy and me, to the dog, a lady in the street, the mirror and the telly....you never stop. It is still a slightly royal wave, which has us laughing all the time. 
You really are a joy to be around and your first Christmas was amazing. Watching you rip open presents and your big round cheeks fill out as the huge grin reaches across your face....you light up with happiness...i treasure every time this happens....i mentally tie it up in a ribbon and store it in my heart forever.... precious moments.

 These 9 months have been such a wonderfully new and exciting time for us....I have learnt so much, and experienced so much more than I ever thought possible. Sharing my waking moments with you is an adventure, never the same, never boring...you keep me on my toes little man!

I feel the next adventure will be the crawling! I have to be honest...i'm dreading it....you however will love it! I dread it because your growing up too quickly Auggs, its all going to fast. I look back on photos and wonder where 9 months have gone? It feels like yesterday we brought you home, with your giant feet and long legs! I think i have been in some weird time warp.


You are such Fun! you love all your toys and play with each one with intrigue and a slight frown...then a huge grin once you work out that it makes a noise or moves... stacking cups are a favorite you love to knock them down.

We wont mention the teeth...or the lack of sleep...but boy there are taking their time!

You however made your Mummy very happy by saying 'MAMA' as your first word...thank you you clever chap!


You walk across the kitchen in your walker
You wave, and wave, and wave!
You say 'Mama' and 'Papa'.
You love to make noise by hitting things together
You throw your dummy out in anger
You have gotten really loud
You seem to love to eat the high chair!
You are trying to crawl, however you quickly get frustrated.
You recognise voices
You wave goodnight to your toys and room. And over Christmas...the tree!
You went to the airport to meet your auntie Elle off the plane from Oz!

2013 is going to see more changes, adventures and a mountain of fun and laughter...we will share it with wide eyes and hearts full of wonderful memories. 

Bring it on August...I cannot wait for another amazing year with you by my side.
Love Always,
Mama
xxx 

1 comment:

Kay said...

you keep waving and making us laugh gorgeous boy...xxx nana!!