Wednesday 14 December 2011

15 Weeks to Go!!


Oh My God....that fact is rocking my world right now...25 weeks has come around so quickly I'm finding it hard to believe that in 15 weeks I will be a Mummy....It really is the strangest feeling!

I am feeling great...tired, but wonderful. The shop is so busy but I find myself totally exhausted by the end of the day, and often get sent home by the wonderful one and my Ma to put my feet up!! I have the best family ;)

The photo above was taken before we went out for dinner at a friends house...I felt amazingly pretty, however I paid for the heels later!


Our friends had just come back from holiday where they picked up these amazingly cool olive picks! I thought it was some form of modern art, until someone used one!


We also have our tree up! It is just divine!


Our last Christmas as 'just us'...next year we will be looking forward to Pips first Christmas!
As this ever growing bump wiggles, turns and perfects his/her star jump, I cannot help to feel totally in awe of my body...I feel relaxed, calm and thoroughly excited ...
...I can do this.
xxx

1 comment:

Kay said...

you look amazingly pretty too!!! and the house looks gorgeous too!! xx