Thursday 26 July 2012

4 Months ~ Letters to August

{oh Mummy i love Moomin!}



Master Auggy,

What a month! You have grown so much, had your first cold and your teeth are coming...all this has made you slightly grumpy and unsettled. 
The weather has been weird...weeks of rain and cold and now we are in sweltering heat! I don't think either of us are dealing to well with this. We are a little bit bored of being stuck inside...and now it is hot and sunny, you hate to be outside as it really is too muggy.
However we started to go to baby sensory which we both love. We baby sign...and you now wave when we say 'hello' to you...you are so smart darling boy.

You are now sleeping in your big boy bed all the time and you love the space in there. 
You still fight your sleep, and it takes a while to get you off to the land of nod.
You love to read books in your bumbo.
Captain Calamari has entered our lives.
You saw the queen bee in the bee hive.
You are starting to roll.
You are having a bottle in the evenings.
You adore the bath.
You rub your eyes and nose when you are tired {just like Mummy!}
You have ticklish elbows.

A year ago today I found out I was pregnant...my life changed in that moment.... I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful special little man to enter my life. 
You really do make my world so fantastic August.

I love you to the moon and back.
Mummy
xxx




No comments: